24 May 2011

tersenyumkan bibir :P





By seeing this picture, the viewer can conclude that the one who post it(me) was having a damn great time..tehee. wanna know why? Feeling alive as I get my life back… to be honest, after seeing the result.. I’m spontaneously jumping jumping *lompat bintang* *lompat katak*..ahahaha. can u all imagine how thankful I am when seeing it. OMG!! Thanx to Allah… lepas tangok tu, dengan kadar yg tersangat amat la segera, kaki nie langkah anak tangga ntah brapa byk.. seronok yg amat sampai terkinja-kinja, terlompat-lompat x ingat dunia. Lari2 kambing g kat bilik parents. N shouts!!! Ayah…nadi dpt DL….N my dad like …”syukur Alhamdulillah…congrates! “ muka nie trsenyum manis…mcm tumpah selori gula semangkuk madu..haish. hahaha…x salah kn kita mensyukuri nikmat tuhan. Amin amin :)

Before that was sending msg to a fren n says how scared  I am to see the result… walaupun mulut dia x masin sgt tp still trkena bau2 bacang… hee.

My saying : once we success doesn’t mean it will follow us to the end… work harder harder n harder.. u’ll dapat hasilnya… awwwhh ;)


Insyaallah prestasi ini akn dikekalkan hingga habis diploma… may god bless me..

Not to forget: thanks a lot to my beloved parents..without ur supports and courages I wouldn’t be as what u can see me now.. I’m dying without both of u. my life depends on u. I love u so much <3





p/s : i miss blogging..huhu :(